Frequently Asked Questions
What is Power in Motion's Coronavirus Guidelines?
We're committed to the health and safety of our PiM Family Members, so we're maintaining the following COVID-safety guidelines until further notice:
1. Your Temperature will be taken on entry
2. We ask that you sanitize your hands as often as possible
3. We ask that you sanitize the equipment after use
4. No bags will be allowed on the gym floor
5. As always, please stay home if you aren't feeling well!
We thank you in advance for helping us in this endeavor.
How do I set up training sessions?
Click on the Personal Training button which will lead you to the Contact page for all of our personal trainers, then send an introductory email to whichever trainer you feel is best suited to helping you reach your fitness goals. Each trainer is in charge of their own bookings and will typically respond within 24 hours of you emailing them.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes! We support our Teachers, Military, and First Responders here at PiM. If you are one of those, please bring your ID into the gym when you're signing up to receive $10 off your monthly membership.
We also provide Family discounts, so make sure to ask about that if you are signing up multiple members.